On 5/16/2012 4:40 PM, Terry Christophersen wrote:
> Latest update:
>
> Took the ssd and put it in a Windose comuter and formatted it(I know you are
> rolling your eyes at me now)
> But it seems to be installing from the new CD ok now.

Terry:

It's a fact of life that manufacturers who want to make lots of money
snuggle up to Microsoft. Yeah, there are standards in play, but
magically standard products sometimes work better in a Microsoft
environment. The rest of the world has to hope it can keep reverse
engineering their products.

Eye rolling is as useful for us as it is for my 10 year old
granddaughter (at least she's cute when she does it!).

Glad you found the problem. Sorry I wasn't more help.

Regards,
Kent