On Saturday 11 August 2012 12:33:50 Erik Christiansen did opine:

> On 11.08.12 10:07, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > On Saturday 11 August 2012 09:23:44 jeremy youngs did opine:
> > > fellas I asked about this the other day for a reason, and took
> > > action any body can join or form a group for any reason. The
> > > opinions express were that we didnt have a spot for this and it may
> > > not be appropriate, I took action because I believe its worth while
> > > Ive kept the group private and only invited those in this list. As
> > > to licensing gene im admittedly unaware. It is not directly lcnc
> > > related just a spot to use for the time being, based on the
> > > here that invites to benefit all. I also being the owner and
> > > moderator If we wanted to set it up here would give all the files
> > > freely to the organization.Hope I havent offended.
> >
> > Other than my wanting to call attention to the wiki, which AFAIK
> > doesn't have any barbs buried in the TOS, Jeremy, no offense was
> > taken or intended.
>
> As the other contrarian arm-waver, I have to declare an offence-free
> zone too, populated only with single-vote opinions, i.e. just my 2c
> worth. I'm sorry if you've been warned off the wiki - wikis are
> user-generated shared knowledge, and that seems to be what you're
> planning on collating. Some useful LinuxCNC gcode examples, to simplify
> small jobs, don't seem terribly foreign.
>
> ... [ Description of Gene's G38.probe work for making double-sided PCBs
> with LinuxCNC snipped. ]
>
> > If someone thinks that might be suitable for the wiki, I'll see if I
> > can get it there.  It would help if actual photo's could be uploaded
> > but I've never tried that.
>
> If convenient, then it would be nifty to have that use of LinuxCNC able
> to be found by a wiki search, rather than scouting around various hosts
> on the internet. If several of us have different techniques, then
> several sets of words and pictures could save a lot of wheel
> reinvention. (I'm curious about how we get LinuxCNC to mill the bits we
> don't want, when photoplotter gcode specifies the bits we do want,
> though not quite curious enough to go and do it all myself, when double
> sided boards with plated-through holes are quite cheap, and I just go
> for another load of firewood while waiting for them to arrive.)
>
> Erik

ROTFLMAO!  Touch`e etc.  But you must have farther to drive for firewood
than I, about a block for me, usually on the rider pulling a small trailer.
But I don't have a place to burn it, so I make stuff out of it when the
mood hits.

Cheers, Gene
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.