2012/8/16 andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com>

> On 16 August 2012 16:42, Belli Button <be...@iafrica.com> wrote:
>
> > Do you mean as per below?
>
> > [TRAJ]
> > DEFAULT_ACCELERATION = 800.00
> > MAX_ACCELERATION = 800.00
>
> Yes.
> Odd, that worked during some recent tests I did.
> The stepgen_maxaccel does need to be higher (by about 25%) than the
> DEFAULT_ACCEL though.

What's the difference between DEFAULT_ACCELERATION and MAX_ACCELERATION?

Also, can you explain me "The acceleration and deceleration phase each use
half the ini file MAX_ACCELERATION. In a blend that is an exact reversal,
this causes the total axis acceleration to equal the ini file
MAX_ACCELERATION" (User concepts). How is it possible that an axis
decelerates and accelerates simultaneously?

If I don't have MAX_ACCELERATION in my ini's, is it taken from axis
settings?

Andrew