On Saturday 24 November 2012 23:49:35 Todd Zuercher did opine:

> Never used a Bostitch framer but haven't heard many good things about
> em.  I only have used Paslode and Senco framers.  That realy old super
> hard stuff isn't all ways very good for much.  When I was redoing my
> roof, my Pasload could only sink a spike about 2 inches into the 140yr
> old rafters and beams.  As long as I shot through new 2xs into the old
> the nails usually set fine (or needed one or two good wackes to finish
> them off).  But When I dropped one of those old rafters down onto the
> sidewalk it shattered like glass.  I thought to my self, wow never seen
> wood do that before.

Neither have I todd. I won't say its impossible, that would be too far out,
particularly when its known the Murphy has been seen lurking about, but it
would sure boggle whats left of this mind. :D

Cheers, Gene
Each man is his own prisoner, in solitary confinement for life.