On 12/2/2012 1:38 PM, Anders Wallin wrote:

<...>
> They seem to have ITX-sized boards with LGA1155, using the same DC-input
> jack. With an i3 processor that should run quite cool also. I think that is
> what I will try next.

Thanks for that. I haven't been paying attention and wasn't away they
had any big boards running off a 12VDC supply. Doing a bit of
web-crawling just now I came up with the Intel DZ77GA-70K. Is this what
you had in mind? It looks like there's a lot to like about this board. I
just wish it were half the price but perhaps there are more frugal
choices out there.

Regards,
Kent