Hello everybody,

I would like to somehow Home the bldc linear motor using axis GUI home button.
I am using bldc in qi mode, so it has to be homed using bldc.init (separate
from axis GUI). But on the other side bldc and axis has to be homed
simultaneously because of index-enable signal and latching of encoder value. So
i have to somehow trick the axis. Any idea how could i do that?

One of my idea was to use the axis.homing -> bldc-init to start the bldc homing
and at at the same time temporary change the axis.f-error-lim value (so that
axis homing won't stop because of following error). But i could not find the
axis.f-error-lim INPUT pin. Is there some other option to temporary change the
f-error limit value?

Is there any other option how to home the axis and bldc?
Regards,
Klemen