On Friday 12 April 2013 13:40:54 Ed Nisley did opine:

> On 04/11/2013 11:20 PM, Gregg Eshelman wrote:
> > The radius of the points of the triangles is given as 0.228 inch
>
> I read it as "0.22R", which is almost exactly half the "0.438 DIA" given
> for the holes. Using 0.438/2 would be Close Enough, methinks.
>
> That'd be fun to construct on a 3D printer... one with a build platform
> the size of my living room!

Chuckle, but what then would you do for a wife?  That would not only wreck
her plans for the living room, but wipe out the bank account too?  :)

But we dream, and its the dreams we make our reality from.  :)

Cheers, Gene
My views
Rome wasn't burnt in a day.
dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million
          law-abiding citizens.