On Tuesday 16 April 2013 19:38:52 andy pugh did opine:

> On 16 April 2013 12:21, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com> wrote:
> > But the QC itself gets loosened and turned because a .125" 2 flute
> > endmill is the best tool for boring small holes.
>
> I think that you might find that the P H Horn Supermini boring bars
> are even better. But not cheaper.
> http://www.hornusa.com/products/grooving/

Never seen in a google search, nice.

> You do see them on eBay, though.

eBay and I are in the middle of another battle, I bid on some carbide
tooling, but when I went to pay for it, paypal had apparently changed my
password, and has so far refused to email me a password reset link, I have
sent the request 5 times now.

So now of course the machine with no human behind it to fix up the fuckups,
is busy threatening me because I have not paid for what I bid on.

Not my problem IMO.  The deal was plenty good enough, but I needed them in
a hurry so bought them elsewhere and paid about 4x as much, but if they
would get off their collective asses and fix paypal, I'd buy them yet
because they would get used barring my falling over & drowning in my
morning oatmeal.

Cheers, Gene
My views
Hailing frequencies open, Captain.
dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million
          law-abiding citizens.