C'mon John too many variables here unless you show us the G code, after all
that's what Linuxcnc runs on.  It could be the CAD output, it could be whatever
CamBam has coughed up from that or <shudder> human error.

Are you running CamBam on Linux?  Have they ironed out all the teething
troubles yet?

Martin