i dont see the dxf

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or
Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the
United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this
website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to
utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained
herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made
about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing,
copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me
with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing
prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel
under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and
confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is
punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICES

jeremy youngs