Hi again,

So, I have played with the xemc.cc code to uncover some C++ interfaces and
I have also played with using linuxcncrsh to control remotely, which is
obviously simpler.

In my situation, I also need to monitor an analog input which will return a
voltage.

I have an example of doing something similar in Axis, with signals defined
in the HAL file and the appropriate overlay file definition.

Is there a way of accessing this same type of data through linuxcncrsh, or
will I need to code this specific access myself?

thanks again,
Walter