On Sunday 01 December 2013 09:54:22 Charles Steinkuehler did opine:

> On 12/1/2013 8:13 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > On Sunday 01 December 2013 09:09:19 Stuart Stevenson did opine:
> >> Doesn't the AXIS interface have a tuning module to allow you to tune
> >> without restarting? It even allows you to save in the INI file.
> >
> > As of a recent 2.5.3, Scale values only for a stepper system.  I
> > suppose since its for servo's, it might show more options on a servo
> > system.
>
> The tuning screens I've pulled up only allowed you to change HAL values,
> not anything that's hard-coded only in the INI file (maximum
> acceleration & velocity, for example).

That agrees with what I see here Charles.  Scale and accel for the 4 axis's
I have, on a per axis basis.  I miss-wrote when I did not include Accel
above.  My bad.

Cheers, Gene

Talkers are no good doers.
                -- William Shakespeare, "Henry VI"