Greetings,

I am the proud new owner of an Bolton Tools AT750 combination lathe and mill
see here:

<http://3DTOPO.com/Bolton-AT750.jpg>

I am super impressed with the machine so far.

I am open to any suggestions for converting the machine to full LinuxCNC.

I was thinking for budget and simplicity to go with steppers with perhaps Pico
System's Universal Stepper Controller.

How much torque is recommend? To control the spindles, should I get VFCs? Any
recommended to work well with LinuxCNC?

I think I will gear down the steppers at least 2:1 if not more. Recommendations
would be great here too!

Thanks a Zillion!

Cheers,

Jeshua Lacock