This is one of the things on the high priority list for the VMC here to
me.  I can really see that it would be nice to have and setting up jobs
would be that much easier. My waterproof and debris proof keyboard is great
but one of those would come in real handy. Interested to see what you guys
go with and why and how well it works for you.  Please keep us posted on
them.

Pete