Using Precise our jitter is ~40uS with preemptRT and ~8uS with RTAI on
all AMD hardware with integrated graphics.

With some tweaking we have some MB's running RTAI ~5uS jitter.

Coreboot has support for some of these boards as well if you want <2 sec
from power-on to login.

If using BIOS/EFI be sure to turn off:

C1E support
Virtualization
Cool'n'Quiet

Mini-ITX  Asrock E350M1  $60-70
http://www.asrock.com/mb/amd/e350m1

GA-F2A85X-UP4  $100- 120
http://www.gigabyte.us/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4343#ov
Features 6 PCIe slots for lots of FPGA IO

GA-MA785GM-US2H
http://www.gigabyte.us/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3447#ov

F2A85-V PRO $120
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/F2A85V_PRO/
Features 5 PCIe and 2 PCI slots for lots of FPGA IO