I can't tell if you figured out how to change the boot order or not, but
just in case and for anyone else with this issue, here is a link which
will tell you several ways of doing this.

http://askubuntu.com/questions/100232/how-do-i-change-the-grub-boot-order

Probably the quickest is to edit /etc/default/grub and change the line
that says GRUB_DEFAULT=0 to GRUB_DEFAULT=x, with x being the number of
the kernel you want as default -1.  So if you want the 4th kernel to be
default then x=(4-1)=3