Gene;

> I'm still learning how much to push it now that I have (finally) found
> > good carbide end mills, replacing the ones picked up over the last 20
> > years.
>
> I've been getting my smaller stuff from Midwest Circuit Supply, but
> probably am paying too much if the fleabay stuff is actually sharp and not
> somebody's used stuff.  Bigger, 1/4" from Hemly, but again I've not tried
> the fleabay equ's.
>
> Opinions?

Being north of the border, shipping is generally a lot of $$, so I'm not
worried about item price so much as shipping cost. I've ordered from
LakeshoreCarbide.com, and had shipping via USPS (goes to Canada Post),
which is the least expensive option. Shipping via a courier can easily cost
equal or more than the cost of the item, when a border crossing comes into
play, and the items are inexpensive.

so, different set of issues == different opinions!

John.