> On 22 mei 2014, at 14:20, andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 22 May 2014 13:09, Bas de Bruijn <bdebru...@luminize.nl> wrote:
>> The angle is output of a component
>
> In that case you might want to use the "orient" component as an intermediary.

Reading orient.9 I have to input the number of revolutions already done.
Dividing the axis.4.joint-pos-fb by 360.

I'm having the angle in degrees as input, enabled, mode 0, and the command
(output) net to the stepgen.04.position-cmd

But I don't get rotation and I think that's because the orient.0.position is "0"