On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 7:09 AM, Bas de Bruijn <bdebru...@luminize.nl>wrote:

> > On 22 mei 2014, at 13:34, Stuart Stevenson <stus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > You should try + and -. They should determine which direction you travel.
> > The position command tells the machine where to stop. 1 degree will
> always
> > be in the same place.
>
> I only have absolute positions between from 0 up to and including 360
> degrees. The angle is output of a component, so I don't have the sign. Just
> reading on in the docs I think I need to use G91.2 in my program
>
> I don't think you should have 360 degrees as 0 and 360 are the same
position. You should have 359.999 as the max with 0 being the next position.
Do you 'always' want to move the shortest direction? I think you should
modify your component to output the sign to match what you are wanting to
do.
Stuart

--
Addressee is the intended audience.
If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read