could be these one:

http://www.motionking.com/Products/Hybrid_Stepper_Motors/2-phase/24H2A_Stepper_Motor_60mm_1.8degree.htm

up to 3.3Nm

or from ebay:

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/NEMA-24-Stepper-Motor-Schrittmotor-GB24H2100-42-4A-Single-Shaft-4Nm-CNC-/181439601418?pt=Motoren_Getriebe&hash=item2a3ea49b0a

I have a setup with 3 of these (4Nm model), with 72V power supply (2x
300W 36V cheap ebay in serie), and DM856 servo amplifier, work like a charm.

it exist as well with 1/4 axis, but I really prefer 8mm shaft diameter
(metric system).

to get en estimate of needed voltage:

get the speed you need in rad/s  (1t/s --> 6.28 rad/s)
multiply by the torque in Nm

this will give you the output power of motor at max speed.

then, as you know the current inside the motor, you can deduce minimal
needed voltage to get the same power (plus additional waste)

for example:

stepper:
4Nm, 4.2A

need 1000rpm (5 m/min with 5mm leadscrew)

power @ max speed and max torque: 1000/60*2*pi * 4 = 104 W

P = U *I --> 104 / 4.2 = 25 --> we need at least 25V, but this is
without taking any loss in accout (resistance, drive, sinus factor,
...). Doubling this value will get you something that shall do the
tricks! (so 50V needed at least)

this is a really rough calculation, but it help a lot to know what is
needed.

Claude