On Friday 11 July 2014 07:16:34 John Thornton did opine
And Gene did reply:
> Gene,
>
> Look in src/emc/usr_intf/pncconf
>
> JT

I copied that dir to a scratchpad space, but my python might be too old.
2.6.5.  Does this need the python3 I see in synaptic?

gene@coyote:/opt/Genes-os9-stf/LCNC/pncconf$ python pncconf.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "pncconf.py", line 52, in <module>
    from pncconf import pages
  File "/opt/Genes-os9-stf/LCNC/pncconf/pncconf.py", line 52, in <module>
    from pncconf import pages
ImportError: cannot import name pages

Since there is a pages.py there, do I have to build it first? Does
nothing.  I said I was a python dummy...

Thanks John.