I would not bother buying used caps.  (Not sure you were)

Power electrolytics have a rated life listed in hours and you would be
amazed at how few hours some caps are rated.

I would only buy new caps or NOS (New old stock) caps.

If they have been sitting on a shelf for a long time, like years, some
caps have a procedure you are suppose to follow to condition them for
use and it can get pretty involved.   So new caps are best.

Anything you do with components will be cheap compared to buying new or
repaired parts from Fanuc.

Dave