Leonardo, I recently had a problem very similar to this with my Kira
machining center.  The light combination indicated a low voltage problem
and when checked every way I knew how, it wasn't there.  So I suspected
the drive and sent it away for an expensive repair and got perilously
close to some critical deadlines waiting for its return.  The repair
company (Galco) didn't find anything wrong but replaced the caps and
other miscellaneous small parts and sent it back.  I still had the
faulting at intermittent times and was back to square one.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks - I had recently replaced an air
compressor and I could trace the faults, when they did occur, to a
voltage drop when the compressor kicked in.  So I decided I should
either get a soft-starter or a VFD for the compressor.  I ended up
sourcing a Schneider soft-start from Newark at about $230, and it took a
phone call to schneider to find out what the documentation lacked but it
was an easy wiring job and there are no more Kira problems.

I realize this may have nothing to do with your problem except perhaps
to alert you to think about anything that may be contributing to your
issue.  In my case, my Kira was doing exactly what it was supposed to do
- fault if that voltage went low.

Andy