I'm back at work on my lathe conversion, reviewing what I have so far, cleaning
up documentation, etc. I've run into an issue / question, hopefully I'm just
missing something.

I have my spindle encoder connected to the Mesa 7i76 TB3 encoder inputs, which
seems to be ok (still have to test operation). I'm looking to connect my MPG
encoder somewhere on the 7i76, and I though that could be done on regular
inputs due to it's relatively low frequency operation. Looking in PNCConf I
don't seem to see an option to put the MPG encoder elsewhere. Am I missing
something? Is it supported but not in PNCConf?

Thanks,

   Pete C.