Hey thats awesome... I just looked it up and it is actually very similar to
my machine. I just bought a used HH Roberts Standard Modern 14x40 CNC
lathe.  Did your machine come with stepper motors?  Mine came with DC
brushless servos and resolvers but I am thinking I will swap motors and
drivers to brand new stuff here instead of screwing with the old stuff.
What HP is your spindle motor I need one of those too. Nice to meetcha!
Peace

Pete