On 10/29/2014 10:58 AM, p...@wpnet.us wrote:
> All insured I'm sure, just an astronomical premium increase in the works...

I wouldn't be so sure about that.   I heard that companies stock took a
hit today.

I'd be bending over a trash can for a while, losing the last several
meals, if I was the CEO of that company.

SpaceX has had some big issues recently also.

I bet that their list of prospective astronauts to ride atop these
rockets is dwindling as we speak.

But hey, this  _IS_  rocket science.

I think that Nasa should resurrect the Constellation program.   Nasa
received most of the tooling required to make the Ares rocket.  They
even installed and tested the tooling fixtures.

Having to pay Russia to launch our crap into low earth orbit is an
embarrassment.

Dave

---
is active.