If you read that HAAS control description of how their Run, stop, jog,
continue works it seems to be pretty logical to me. It simply requires the
OP to after he has jogged to wherever he need to jog back to a position
CLOSE to where the pause happened initially and then hit a key and the
machine then takes over jogging at 5% speed to the original position.  This
seems like a good idea and easier to get the machine to do.  You will note
that it does not allow for TLO changes which while important are not super
critical in my view and apparently theirs too. The changing of an insert
while typically not perfect should not change the offset that much and I
guess it is understood that you would not want to do this on a critical
dimension of a finish pass.  It would sure be nice tho.  Either way just
having the ability to raise the millhead and turn the spindle and coolant
on and off to take a quick measurement or inspect progress would be a big
deal for me.  Peace

Pete

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 1:04 PM, Rick Lair <r...@superiorroll.com> wrote:

> Not at a rapid rate, at the maximum jog rate, 50-60 ipm, not the 400-600
> ipm for the rapids.
>
> Thanks
>
> Rick

Pete Matos