I had heard that machinkit has the jog while paused or was going to be
using it.  Nice to see so much work going into it from a couple dedicated
guys thank you.   Was just talking to my friend Art and apparently even the
 turboCNC he uses  has jog while paused. As I recall the HAAS machines we
ran at work had the feature.  It really is something very very useful in a
lot of different situations. I know it was kinda buggy in Mach3 when I used
it, well more than kinda but it was there and if you knew how to use it you
could get it to work for you.

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 10:39 AM, andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 21 November 2014 15:18, Chris Morley <chrisinnana...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Unfortunately the developers that could do this don't see the need nor
> are intrigued by the technical issues to overcome. Or are working on a fork
> :)
>
> Well, there is that: https://github.com/machinekit/machinekit/pull/109
>
> --
> atp