I would place the bead closer to the driver but I may be wrong. I assume fast
voltage transistion is generated by the transistor so it would be better to
limit the voltage derivative or in this case it will be a high frequency
impedance in form of an inductor with a few turns with some space in between. I
expect the tightly linded motor windings to have some parasitic impedance which
I want to work around but I may be wrong.