From: "Jeremy Jones" <sp01jjo...@gmail.com>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 09:16:53 -0500
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] 7i76 spindle output

loadrt scale count=1
addf scale.0 servo-thread
setp scale.0.gain 0.002
net spindle-speed-scale motion.spindle-speed-out => scale.0.in
net spindle-speed-DAC scale.0.out => <your DAC pin name>

That's whats in the integrator manual. I started out with the abs I copied
from a similar machine but then tried this and it worked.. I will finish
the abs and report back. Should I look into adding my info, once complete,
to wiki for others to use? My combination of setup and VFD are pretty
common.

Alex - I think it might. I currently have it hooked up CW on one pin and
CCW on another. Let me see if I can switch that to a single pin. I am using
the 0-10v pot on the VFD but it uses separate pins for the
direction...which confuses me why it works one way perfectly and the other
way is way off. Like you said I guess it's the negative.

Once I get this figured out I want to tackle the MODBUS setup for mine too.
Just figured this would be easier for now.