Sad to hear that Gene.
My thoughts are with you!

Ray M.

--J. Ray Mitchell Jr.
jrmitche...@gmail.com
(818)324-7573

The things we admire in men, kindness and generosity, openness, honesty,
understanding and feeling are the concomitants of failure in our system.
And those traits we detest, sharpness, greed, acquisitiveness, meanness,
egotism and self-interest are the traits of success. And while men admire
the quality of the first they love the produce of the second.
-John Steinbeck, novelist, Nobel laureate (1902-1968)