On 01/23/2015 08:34 PM, linden wrote:
> I need to consolidate all my scribe notes and scraps of paper for my
> linux cnc XYZ table and need to plan out the conversion of my tree 325.
> Dose any one have any suggestions for making wireing diagrams. I have
> found lots of programs for pcb design but I am looking to produce block
> diagrams and wiring diagrams with pin outs ect. any suggestions or
> experience.

One think that might be more program that you need is
kicad.  it can be built for
either Linux or Windows.  It definitely has a decent
schematic editor with component
library editor, too.  (I use Protel 99 under Win XP in a
virtualbox environment.
This is a far better PCB program, so I keep on using it.
Perhaps someday, kicad
will catch up to it.)

Jon