On Saturday 20 June 2015 05:30:24 Gene Heskett wrote:
> edirect=grease+fitting
incomplete copy/paste.

But it only showed me 4 fittings, 3 in zerk, one in some sort of a
pressure vent cap.

Tried to fine tune it, but was not able to get it to show me the nipple
connector used on a grease gun.  So I guess I'll just "make room" for
the guns I have.  And hope that isn't removing something else needed for
the nuts  clamping.  Its a bit "primative" IMO, cap screws used a
clamping setscrews.  Y version is not terrible accessible either.

But today, if the rains hold off (whats left of Bill is drifting thru), I
want to make another try at getting a piece of cat5 to the machine.
The %$#@&%$ wall is full of nails and I'm demolishing a 3/4" ship auger
everytime I try to drill a thru hole that I can stick a 16' piece of
1/2" copper thru, and get it close enough at the other side of the music
room that I can fish it the last foot into the basement.  And the whole
area is full of cocoon insulation.  Fun its not.  One hole actually goes
thru the first two barriers, and 3 others ran into nails when I moved
about 24" in the direction what would make it a straight thru shot, so
today I sharpen the bit again, and see if I can move the inside hole,
about 8" in, an inch or two to the right to aim the copper pipe at a
better angle.  I only have a 1/2 block tall, block & a half wide target
to aim at.  I'll need to cover the other 3 attempts to discourage rodent
access.

Maybe I'll get that 5i25 from PCW today.  Maybe.