On Sunday 21 June 2015 14:52:18 Andy Pugh wrote:
> > On 20 Jun 2015, at 02:33, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com> wrote:
> >
> > I noted that there was only perhaps a fraction of an mm of
> > clearance at best on 2 sides of the zerk style fitting
>
> Perhaps fit a small-bore copper pipe in the hole and place the fitting
> somewhere convenient.

I am not sure Andy, from where its at on the Y nut, the word convenient
is even in the same book. :(

In fact, a trip to my local small engine shop for a few yards of weed
eater fuel line might be in order.  I put a couple pieces of that, from
an oil manifold on the post, so I can run some vactra into those
miniscule nuts in the toy mill.  That seems to be working fairly well as
it was leaking out past the felt wipers for both when I last had it
apart.

The x screw on the lathe had one of these zerks in it, and a 1/4 pump
about monthly seems to be keeping the screw rust-proofed.