From: Jim Craig [mailto:jimcraig5...@windstream.net]
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2015 8:42 AM
To: emc-users
Subject: [Emc-users] Learning LinuxCNC Youtube Channel

I decided that I would start a Youtube channel that is all about LinuxCNC. I
will be posting video tutorials of some common tasks and going over some of
the larger and seemingly more confusing topics that go along with LinuxCNC.
I also plan on putting up some informative reviews of different items that I
am using with LinuxCNC so that others can make more educated purchases.

I took some liberty and modified the LinuxCNC logo for my channel by
changing the text below Chip and putting a graduation cap on him signifying
that he is learning about the features of the software. If this is not legit
let me know and I will gladly change the logo to something different. If I
need to put a particular credit in the videos and on the channel then I am
happy to do that also.

I am also going to try and make my channel a go to for LinuxCNC videos.
Keep in mind I am not monetizing my channel in the spirit of LinuxCNC. I
will link to other videos on my channel so that we can try to keep all of
the good LinuxCNC videos in one place. So if you have a good video out there
let me know and I will link it to the Learning LinuxCNC channel.

So for the first videos. Drum roll please!

I have mentioned that I was going to publish a video review of the touch
probe that I am using. Well here are the first two installments of the video
series on the touch probe. I should have the third and final video out by
the end of the weekend.

The first video is an unboxing and dis-assembly video of the probe showing
how it arrives and the parts that comes with it. Also shows how to properly
dis-assemble the probe for repair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcazGaRj9Xs

The second video is about setting the touch probe up so the tip runs
concentric in your spindle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na6PzAlWdIw

I know the videography is less than perfect but it is more about the info.
Videography to improve on subsequent attempts (Cant get much worse!)