Jim,

I'm looking forward the learning from the channel.

I'm not tangled up with the Google monster, so I can't subscribe.

I was wondering if you are going to do an RSS feed, I think they call
it, or if you'll publish notification when a new one comes out here on
the list.  Don't want to add to your workload.  I'll just check in once
in a while to see if there is a new one.

Like I said, I'm looking forward to having it as a resource.

Thanks for making the effort to help me and others!

Raymond Julian
Kettle River, MN

The things we admire in men, kindness and generosity, openness, honesty,
understanding and feeling are the concomitants of failure in our system.
And those traits we detest, sharpness, greed, acquisitiveness, meanness,
egotism and self-interest are the traits of success. And while men
admire the quality of the first they love the produce of the second.
-John Steinbeck, novelist, Nobel laureate (1902-1968)