On 24 September 2015 at 10:09, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com> wrote:
> Am I making sense?

Well, you have certainly confused me.

But if you are talking about using probe results to set G54, then that
is a normal thing to do.
What I normally do is run probe_hole (in the samples) as that parks
the machine in the middle of the hole at the end, then I just "set
origin" in Touchy to zero (which is a G10 L...) command.

I keep meaning to install the pretty probe screen.

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.