Hmm....  Maybe I'll get that new PC and just mess around with a few
distros before committing to one and moving my data, email, etc.

Or maybe I'll make a slight horizontal move from Ubuntu to Kubuntu for a
less Mac-ish user interface.

I blame PayPal and USPS for most of my PC woes.  They're probably not
always the problem, but it's a good bet.

I guess my biggest concern with Debian running LinuxCNC... can I still
watch YouTube videos while machining?