Hi Jon,

I didn't write that.  I wrote a reply to that.

I have issues with Stamps.com.   I could print postage directly from
USPS but Stamps.com is nicer, even though their app has scripting
problems that they don't fix.
I have an Ebay store also but I tend not to use Ebay to print
postage/shipping as it has been wrong before.   Recently Ebay has been
really screwing up on large packages that weigh over 80lbs.

Dave

On 11/3/2015 12:58 PM, Jon Elson wrote:
> Hmm, strange, I've had no trouble, and I use it VERY
> frequently, as I have a web store (mostly selling
> LinuxCNC-related gear).  People buy using PayPal, I ship
> USPS and FedEx, and use the money in PayPal to buy the
> postage online.  I've never had a problem with it.  The
> similar FedEx applet would sometimes print at the wrong
> scale, but they seem to have recently fixed that.
>
> I only use Linux here, except for some CAD applications on
> Windows XP in a virtualbox environment.
>
> Jon

---