I use Stamps.com as well on a windows machine and it loses the scale if
I let it go to sleep at night with the program running and the scale on.
Other than that it does better than going to the post office because you
can use zone boxes that are much cheaper than regular parcels, too bad
they are phasing out the C box soon. Also I never could get paypal to
print postage correctly and glad I gave up on that idea. From a Mac and
Linux computer you have to use the online version to print postage. It's
almost funny that Stamps.com doesn't even acknowledge the Linux world
"Mac users should use Stamps.com Online to print postage."

Just checked and I'm using Version 12.1.1, maybe I should upgrade it so
get some different problems lol.

JT