I do have a "control transformer" which can be identified by the three fuses on top. One for X1 (secondary) and one each for L1 and L2. I went back and found out which was X1 and X2 and will correct my wiring today. My question is I have a filter on X1 and X2 should I ground before or after the filter?

JT