On 3/26/2016 3:59 AM, Nicklas Karlsson wrote:
> Electronics have improved but then it come to mechanics or servo drives are
> there any new innovations?

>>Electronics have improved but then it come to mechanics or servo drives are
>>there any new innovations?

Yes, they make and sell things now that could not be made economically 40 years
ago.  Digital servo drives are a big improvement over analog servo drives.
Plus many of them are programmable so they can run motion routines with little
assistance.   Then there are network connected Digital servo drives and those
get rid of a lot of wiring.

BTW, I have a 1939 Ford tractor.  It even has rubber tires even though many of
them were made with steel lug wheels at the time.  :-)
And yes, you can still buy parts for a Ford 9N tractor.  The Chinese make most
of them!  :-(

Dave