We're running a manual-toolchange CNC router in an open shop with
beginner users.  From Day 1, some things I thought would never happen
somehow happened.

Someone somehow set G64 Path Blending, and to a very high value,
rounding off all the cuts.

Someone managed to set Tool Length Offset, which makes no sense on a
manual toolchanger.   This left the machine screwed up all day.

Really there's no point in these existing.  Now I KNOW I can reset this
stuff at startup:

RS274NGC_STARTUP_CODE = G17 G20 G40 G49 G64 P0.001 G80 G90 G92 G94 G97 G98

Sure.  And I do.  But I don't train people to reboot LinuxCNC every time
they start, and I don't plan to.

It is possible to reconfigure so these commands CAN'T have any effect?
e.g. someone mistypes "G64 P100" but it just gets ignored and raises an
error message?

I could have a second profile around that allows these commands, just in
case someone DID have a use for them.

Danny