> The kinematics functions all contain a function called
> "kinematicsHome(...)"
>
> "All" that you need to do is make the rest of the LinuxCNC code
> actually call that function at some point in the homing process.
>
> Thanks for the hint! Can you elaborate a bit what this function does?

Here's what I'm trying to deal with.
I made some calculations and figured out HOME and HOME_OFFSET for each
joint.
But after homing the platform is not in the correct position. When I
switched to index homing the joint positions shifted even more.

The solution that I figured out: manually add offsets to joints (motors) to
bring the platform to the correct position.
Then adding those values to HOME_OFFSETs is supposed to get the correct
home position.

How can I use kinematicsHome(...) here?