The user interface is a little bit blurred.

As is now I try separate out signals for EDM generator in separate *.hal file
similar as for spindle.

Output signals:
  edm.t.Off
  edm.t.On
  edm.u.Ionization
  edm.u.Sparc

Input signals:
  edm.u.Open
  edm.u.Seat
  edm.i
  edm.ionizationCnt
  edm.sparcCnt

I guess arithmetic average since last time are useful for the analog values and
number of counts since last time for the counters. Internally SI-units make
sense. I am not totally sure what signals are useful and hope you or someone
else could provide some help here?