> Yes, you can use OPTO22 racks with any of our 50 pin FPGA cards (except the
> 4I68 since its I/O is not 5V tolerant). If you have a lot of OPTO 22
> racks, a
> 7I90HD can be used as a sserial remote and drive 3x 24 I/O racks

Thanks Peter.
I looked at 7I69 too, because the machine has 2 extra opto22 racks (but
they're almost empty).

I guess 7i80hd_16_st12.bit should fit?
Does it support sserial? How do I connect sserial board to 7i80HD, just in
case?

Also, is 7i80HD output voltage enough to drive an optocouple in a stepper
drive?

Andrew