On Tuesday 21 February 2017 00:26:44 Gregg Eshelman wrote:

> If your phone has WiFi and/or Bluetooth, make sure they're off. Some
> phones have a connection optimizer function that will automatically
> turn WiFi on if the phone signal is weak, so you want that optimizer
> off too.

I don't think I have a phone, even my cell-phone, with a wifi capability.
But what is HAC? Whatever, I just turned that off. When I found the
bluetooth setting, it was off. Its been laying here on the desk since I
unplugged the charging usb cable since about noon yesterday, and it just
yelled low battery at me, nominally 13 hours, so its plugged in again.
So we'll see what effect turning off the HAC has.  Love their #$%
abbreviations. I'll go google it.  Hearing Aid Compatability. But
nothings plugged in, never has been.  Is that the magic twanger?
Doubtfull as it has not participated in a call while it was laying
there, closed.  But it sure ate that battery in 13 hours doing squat.