On 03/02/2017 04:10 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:

> But, but, but, I don't have an axis selection switch Jon, I will have a
> wheel per axis.

Well, I really like the axis selector.  And I can control
spindle override and feedrate override from the same MPG.  I
really LIKE that I can't accidentally move an axis by
bumping the dial without pressing that button.  And, I can
hold one version of the pendant in my hand and run the jog
dial with my thumb.  I'm going to use one of these new
encoders to make a rev 2.0 pendant for my Bridgeport to
replace the big one I use now.

Jon