thanks Erik

    I don't have any formal electronics back ground and have been
struggling to get my head rapped around driving this servo with the mesa
card. The documentation for both seems pretty good but it is all in a
language I don't fully understand. It is very helpful having a second
set of eyes going over my work and making sure things really work how i
imagine they work in my head.

thanks again

linden