On 04/11/2017 11:17 AM, Dave Cole wrote:

> Kirk,
>
> Go online and get your refrigerant license.
> I did that years ago and I think it was $35 or so and it makes you legit
> so you can buy parts and stuff from local HVAC houses.

I think this is an excellent idea.

The retired HVAC guy that usually works on our fridge pretty much did it
as a favor for folks in the area. I don't think he made any money at it.
Unfortunately, the rumor goes that he was carrying an appliance down
some stairs, fell and got a blood clot in his brain and died. I guess he
died with his boots on, sort of, but now it's up to me to fix it myself.

--
Kirk Wallace
http://www.wallacecompany.com/E45/